Skip to main content.
Menu

Valerie Lego's Blog

This was a story that began a year and a half before I ever wrote the first word. It was first... more »
posted 01/24/13

Valerie Lego's Work

In 1973, nearly every Michigan resident was exposed to a toxic chemical. As I brought this story out of the shadows and examined the lasting health effects, I had an advantage: the story was heavily archived and documented.

In 1973, it was discovered that Michigan Chemical had accidentally used the flame retardant chemical PBB instead of a vitamin additive for cattle feed.

look steroid-pharm.com

www.dopingman.com.ua